Kambli: Someone is spreading rumours

Former Indian cricketer Vinod Kambli on Tuesday denied accusing his childhood friend Sachin Tendulkar of not supporting him and the BCCI for discrimination.

“These are all baseless rumours. I have never said anything against Sachin. We have been best friends for the last 26 years. So definitely I will not say all these things against Sachin,” Kambli told reporters in Mumbai.

“When you watch the show you will come to know the truth because I believe someone is trying to spread rumours,” said Kambli.

When asked whether he spoke to Tendulkar and clarified this issue, Kambli said, “Sachin is in London now and his phone is switched off. I am trying to get in touch with him. As soon as I contact him I will tell him that all this news is false.”

Kambli is reported to have made allegations against the BCCI in a TV reality show, on which he also spoke against Tendulkar for not helping him enough.

“We are very close… We were very close. He could have done a little more, but he didn’t,” Kambli was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

0 Responses

Post a Comment